Instructions for fixing loose laths:
1. Fold your own lashes and apply mascara to them to make it easier to apply the loose lashes.
2. Starting at the outer corner, gently remove the lashes from the base using clean tweezers or fingers.
3. Check the length of the lashes. If necessary, shorten them from the protruding corner using scissors.
4. Shape the curvature of the lashes by twisting them around a brush, for example. This is recommended especially if your eyes are small and round.
5. Apply a thin layer of your desired mascara to the lashes. (Read carefully the instructions and warnings that come in the mascara packet).
6. Using tweezers, place the lashes at the root of your own lashes, starting in the middle, working your way to the inner corner and then to the outer corner. Make sure there is no gap between your own lashes and the lash strip by gently pressing the lashes together with your fingers or tweezers. To ensure ease of use, do not attach the lashes too close to the inner corner of the eye. Take extra care when using the tweezers near the eyes to avoid damage.
Dampen a cotton swab with oil-free eye makeup remover and swirl the swab over the lashes until the adhesive holds less. Gently remove the mascara, starting at the outer corner.
Carefully remove any residual glue from the lashes. Use a clean lash brush to brush off the loose lashes and place them back in the box on the lash base for next use.
Like a Dream -ripset
Like a Dream lashes are perfect for everyday wear and for adding a very natural look to party outfits. The lashes are lightweight and mimic the look of real lashes. Especially suitable for the heaviest eyelids to open up the look. The lashes are handmade and reusable.
The lash base is made of paper pulp instead of plastic, reducing the plastic waste from lash shopping by up to 90%.
For every NAKU Lashes product, 0,50€ will be donated to support the Women's Bank. The product is 100% vegan and cruelty free. NOTE! The product does not contain glue.